1. Log in to https://make.powerapps.com/ and navigate to the environment in which you will create your flow. Click Flows on the left pane to create a new flow in the environment.
2. On the new page, click ‘+ New Flow’ on the command bar and select the type of flow based on the requirement of your business. You can also build a flow using the available templates or create a flow from scratch
- Select Instant Cloud Flow if your requirement includes manually running the flow every time to trigger the action that you will choose in the flow.
- Select Scheduled Cloud Flow to trigger text messages based on the trigger and schedule defined in the flow design.
3. Fill in the required details in the pop-up box after choosing the flow type or click ‘Skip’ below.
4. In the search box, write ‘Power Textor’ and click on the icon when it appears.
5. Click the ‘Actions’ tab to choose an Action from the list based on the type of Flow.
6. In the next step of the flow, provide the Connection Name that could be relevant to the flow that you are creating. Copy the API Key from the Power Textor account and paste it in the API Key field to establish a connection with Power Textor.
7. Click the ‘Create’ button. The button connects your Power Apps instance with the Power Textor account to load in your contacts and groups, for using them in the flow.
- To: This is a field to select Power Textor Contacts/Groups to send a text message to.
- Add Contacts: Select the Power Textor Contact names from the drop-down to add them to the new Group.
- Text Message: Provide the text message that you want to send.
- Group Name: Give a name to the Group that you are creating using Power Textor contacts.
- Scheduled Date: Provide the date at which you want to schedule the text message. Use the format MM/DD/YY
- Scheduled Time (UTC): Provide the UTC converted time at which you want to schedule the text message. Use the time format HH: MM.
- Reply STOP To Opt-Out: This is an optional field, setting the value ‘Yes’ will send ‘Reply STOP to Opt-out in the end of the text message. So the recipient can reply ‘STOP’ to the text which will discontinue sending the text messages to the contact’s number. They can resume the service by sending ‘START’ again.
- Place: Select a place that you have saved in the Power Textor account.
- Contact Number: The field is available when a new contact is created in Power Textor using the Power Textor connector. Provide the contact number of the contact.
- Contact Name: The field is available when a new contact is created in Power Textor using the Power Textor connector. Provide the name of the contact.
- Event Date: This field is available for the actions that are used to send event reminders to the contacts and groups. Provide the date at which you want to schedule the text message. Use the format MM/DD/YY
- Number of Days: This field is available for the actions that are used to send event reminders to the contacts and groups. Provide a number so the system would send the event reminder text message before the given number of days to the added/selected contacts and groups.
- Reminder Time (UTC): Provide the UTC converted time at which you want to schedule the event reminder text message. Use the time format HH: MM.
- Contact: The field gives the list of available Contacts in the Power Textor, to select the one that you want to update.
- Updated Contact Name: The field allows you to give the updated name of the contact selected in the ‘Contacts’ field. Running the flow will update the name of the contact in the Power Textor.
- Updated Contact Number: The field allows you to give the updated number of the contact selected in the ‘Contacts’ field. Running the flow will update the number of a contact in the Power Textor.