Real estate text message marketing is a proven effective and reasonable strategy to engage your audience and grow leads. Short text messages with value-based content increase trust and create an authority to strengthen relationships. Real estate agents can use text messages to make appointments, market services, share invites, and send helpful information by practicing the following strategies:
Your text message marketing can run simultaneously with already working marketing plans. Start a new text message marketing strategy by assessing your existing marketing campaigns to analyze how text messages can incorporate with your current successful tactics.
We have practical ideas to help you plan your next text message marketing.
1. Schedule Appointments & Reminders
With several ways to schedule appointments, like phone calls, emails, or in-person, you can add text messages for quick and responsive appointment scheduling. Attach a link to your calendar using Calendly and share it with customers to set up phone calls, visits, and listings. Calendly also helps you send automated reminders so customers can respond – confirm or decline or reschedule their appointment in case of a new plan.
2. Share Listing Details
Your existing and potential customers must know about new listings, price increases, open houses, and sold-out listings in their surroundings. One practical idea is to schedule automated text messages to your subscriber list and share details with them about properties.
3. Use Short Codes
People can text shortcodes and five- to six-digit phone numbers to get details about a particular property. Include these shortcodes in your print marketing, like open house signs, flyers, and listing papers, so potential customers can contact you to find relevant details about your properties.
4. Promote Open Houses With Pictures
Although your text can have written messages, you can add images to make it attractive. Plan content that matches an open house brochure and finishes with an appealing image and details like time, date, and location. You can try PowerTextor to include a picture to your message so your buyers can easily be attracted and you get more attendees to your open house.
5. Send Event Invites
While hosting real estate events, you need even promotions and arrangements for refreshments and food. Pick a text message service that allows you to send personalized invites, automated event reminders, and maintain your attendees’ list.
To deliver impactful text message marketing, begin with the most helpful platform. PowerTextor is a user-friendly texting service that lets you send listing details, monitor conversations, and send event reminders.
Best Practices for Real Estate Text Messages
So far, you have learned practical strategies to add SMS messages to your marketing ideas. Now you must understand how to formally create a text message for real estate that increases your response time. You need to send text messages unprepared to gain any impactful results.
Here are some of the best practices for your real estate text messages:
- Keep it short: Text messages should be under 160 characters.
- Make texts clear and concise: Make sure you have a clear message and purpose, and don’t beat around the bush.
- Use proper grammar, but avoid real estate jargon: Text messages are a more laid-back platform, so don’t use highly technical or professional language. However, it’s also important not to use slang or abbreviations to keep a balance of professionalism.
- Add a personal customized touch: The key to getting the best results by text is to customize each message as much as possible to feel like a personal conversation.
- Segmented by audience: In marketing, personalization is the key to success. Eighty-two per cent of marketers see increased open rates when they segment and personalize their email marketing strategy based on lead type, and the same concept applies to texting.
- Include a clear next step: Don’t leave text messages open-ended. Give recipients a clear path forward, a call to action, a link to your website, or a specific question.