“Never forget that you only have one opportunity to make a first impression – with investors, with customers, with PR, and with marketing.” ~ Natalie Massenet
One great way to connect instantly with your customer is to send welcome greeting text messages. It’s essential to make your customer feel appreciated and valued. Your customer engagement will likely elevate up to 33 percent just by a simple welcome message. Your customers and your employees will likely stay on staff for almost 3+ years if you welcome them with a greeting text message that’d make them feel trusted and content.
Generating automated greeting messages for customer care can save you approximately $8 billion each year, and the best practice is to let Power Textor do it for you. Happy customers, happy employees, and happy you!
Achieving a higher customer retention rate is a priority for any business, so most mega-brands like Howler Brothers, Warby Parker, and Ralph Lauren send out welcome greeting messages to their customers to keep them hooked.
How Effective Is a Welcome Text Message
- Welcome greeting SMS, and emails have a 91.43 percent open rate.
- Welcome greeting text messages read rates are 42 percent higher than an average text message.
- Welcome text messages can generate an 86 percent lift in unique open rate.
- Welcome text messages have, on average, 4 times the open rate and 5 times the click-through rate compared to a standard SMS marketing campaign.
- 84% of Business-to-Customer welcome greeting SMS successfully reached inboxes worldwide and have a 23 percent read rate.
- Welcome greeting text messages generate up to 64 percent more revenue per SMS than other promotional messages and emails.
Consumers are generally open to receiving welcome text messages, and 74 percent expect to receive them after subscribing. Welcome messages can really be a game-changer. Therefore, they are unquestionably the message you should send to attract new customers.
Guide to Writing a Welcome Greeting Message.
The welcome greeting messages sent to customers and new employees make the recipient feel valued. Such delightful messages are known to elevate staff retention and customer conversion rates.
To new employees;
Welcome messages are known to boost employee morale, increase productivity, and encourage employee or customer retention. Here’s how to write a welcome greeting message for your valued employees.
-Start your message with a clear statement that describes your intention to welcome. For instance, you can write “Welcome onboard” or “Thank you for choosing us.”
-Be mindful of the tone you want your message to carry. This could be professional or casual. Use informal language when sending your message to a coworker or colleague. You may prefer a formal tone if the welcome greeting message is for someone reporting to you.
-Let your new employee know that you have faith in their skills and are eager for them to join the team. This would help them feel more comfortable and accepted on their first day. Write a letter that is uplifting and supportive.
To new customers;
As mentioned earlier, an excellent first impression is vital for any business’ growth. One should never procrastinate in sending out welcome greeting messages to their customers.
-Start your message by thanking them for their purchase and give them something to look forward to. For instance, “Thank you for choosing us. We’re delighted to have you as our valued customer. Accept this coupon and get 10% off on your next purchase.”
-Around 70 percent of shoppers abandon their carts. You can engage with them and remind them what they’re missing. Send out a message and welcome them back to shop more.
-Guiding your customer is necessary. Tell them about the business, the associations there, and the causes it strives for, and include a direct link to your official website.
Here are some sample welcome messages;
- Welcome to our organization! We are ecstatic to have you on our team.
- We’re grateful that you chose us, and we’re providing you with a special incentive to show our gratitude.
- We are honored to have you as a client. We are confident that your purchase will not let you down.
- We appreciate you joining us! We envision a successful and lasting connection.
- We are glad to have you on our team, and we believe your participation will strengthen it. I hope your presence will assist the company’s development and progress.
- We extend our sincere congratulations on your new position and a warm welcome. Our cooperation continues expanding, and we hope our paths will never part.
- We just heard that a fantastic new member of our team has joined. Welcome aboard!
- We are overjoyed to have you aboard. You are valuable to us because of your intelligence and grind. I’m eager to collaborate with you!
What to Look for in an SMS Service Software.
First, you need to partner with an experienced text marketing provider. Not all SMS software providers are equally beneficial. Each software has its own pricing models, distinct features, and different levels of customer support; you need to figure out what suits you best.
Key points to look for;
Look for software that has a user-friendly interface and won’t require you to hire a tech-savvy to operate. An easy-to-navigate UI will save you much time, effort, and money.
- Look for a provider that offers a free trial or demo. This is the ideal way to give it a once-over before you make the total investment.
- See if it comes with all the features you require. Consider how you want to utilize text messaging software in your marketing strategies. Compare their key characteristics, and see how your top picks align.
- “The more features, the better the experience;” this statement is often not true. Choosing the one with the most features and functionality might sound like a reasonable decision, but there’s a chance that you’d only end up getting several fancy features that you never use instead of getting the ones you actually need.
- Thoroughly research the service provider. Skim through customer reviews and find out what consumers say about the service. Nobody likes being stuck on hold with customer support for hours because the staff isn’t acquainted enough with the product or service.
What Do We Suggest?
PowerTextor is known for providing first-rate customer support service. It has been tested in several industries and has proven to be an extraordinary, cost-effective SMS marketing tool for most of its clients. They offer a complete list of features and functionality with a free demo, so you can cut the first turf before entirely investing in it.